Wednesday, December 22, 2010

From here on out

I have a few things I've been wanting to do and I want to start on a few of them before the new year even comes. So here is the list:

1) I want to focus more on my blog for teen girls http://healthygirlswag.blogspot.com/
2) Study more about juice fasting
3) Study more about ayurvedic living and try to incorporate different parts of it
4) Visit my local Indian and Hispanic market
5) buy some things off of mountainroseherbs.com
6) catch up on watching all the movies that came out in 2010
7) Find different tips to relieve stress
8) Continue to work on effect communicating with everyone I interact with
9) Get in the habit of stretching in the morning and at night
10) Find an exercise program that fits me and my lifestyle
11) Think positive thoughts all the time
12) Continue to love myself

No comments:

Post a Comment