Sunday, May 30, 2010

California Dreaming

Just wanted to say that I miss my Cali boo. I hope he's alright. I had to pray for him a few nights ago because he's going through life. And we all know life is rough at times so I just felt like if I sent a prayer upstairs then the life he's going through wouldnt be as bad as he told me it's been.

Here's a little advice from me if you're having a bad day, week, month, year, or life:

Try to find at least one thing, it can be a moment in your day, something you read, something on tv, something on the street, someone you met, a dog, a kite, the clouds, anything within your day and laugh. I say this because even though your day is full of bad for a second, minute, or hour you at least smiled and laughed. And if you didnt know laughter is the best medicine and it doesnt take too many muscles in your face to smile. Like I said no all your problems, issues, and whatever else that is making your day bad will go away but at least when you look back in the past you can remember you smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment