Sunday, May 12, 2013

Pressure

I miss your voice, face, skull and bones. I should tell you, but we're just friends. I respect our friendship. It's still difficult to assume the friendship role when we have always been more than since the day we met. I wonder will you ever get tired of this cycle. Will you go away again and never come back? Every time it seems that way, I always feel like it's not the end. How come it's never the end? Not asking in the sense that i want it to be the end but just curious. No matter what, I'll always love and cherish you. I've always just wanted to tell you the whole of how I have felt. So many emotions that creep out when I'm not paying attention. Most times I only showcase the obvious ones; the ones you readily acknowledge when we're together. There's so much to say, just can't find the words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment