Saturday, July 21, 2012

Dairy Queen

I just wanted to share with you all my opinion of the goodness that is Chobani Greek yogurt! I took dairy out of my diet about 7 months ago to see if it was one of the top contributors for my acne. It was! I had to stop eating the fabulous tasting plain (yes plain) yogurt (Great Value brand) and the organic milk I started drinking. I stayed away, dealt with cravings, withdrawals, started drinking almond milk just on a whim (which isn't bad at all), but I was still missing yogurt. I'm finally introducing it back into my diet. I tried coconut milk yogurt. It's a very interesting taste. While I was in the process of eating it, I was on the fence about if I liked it or not but the day after I finished it, I wanted more. Then I tried the Greek yogurt. Not my first time, I had some strawberry before by Oikos, but I'm not into flavored yogurts much. I really enjoy the thick, creamy texture of Greek yogurt. I did try the banana one because my mom wanted me to try it, but it further proved that I do not like flavored yogurts but the texture of the yogurt was the same. Try it some time if you're a fan of yogurt.


*Picture taken by me

No comments:

Post a Comment