Thursday, August 11, 2011

Accomplished

I finally made time to update and fix up this blog the way I've been wanting it for a while. I'm happy with the outcome. I might add a few more things but the majority of it is done. While I was going through each post to add "labels", I skimmed through some of the post from a few months back and man am I glad i have this blog. I'm grateful for this blog because it keeps track of my life, what I want through during this part of the year and yadda yadda yadda. It's amazing to look back and see where I used to be and where I am now. I follow so many blogs, and I read a lot a blogs as well, and some are more developed than others and I could see where I tried to imitate what some people were doing on their blogs. For example, quotes of the day and talking about music and stuff I knew I couldn't keep up with. I had no clue what I wanted this blog to be in the beginning, that's why I started over from scratch and then I still couldn't get it together but now I know I have. This blog is my personal blog to just talk about what ever I want to talk about, what ever interest me, not to impress anybody, if I'm not being heard in the "real" world I can come on here and express myself. Now why did it take me so long to figure this out? We all arrive at an understanding of something at our own pace. I was on my own pace :)

_Peace & Love 

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to you for finding your niche :) That's the great thing about keeping your own pace. You do what you want, exactly how you want and you appreciate the fact that there is no race involved. There is no right or wrong way. Take it from me, I do it the scatterbrained way lol-- all over the place!

    BTW-I like ur header. It's too cute :)

    ReplyDelete