Sunday, November 28, 2010

I just wanna pull out all my hair (sometimes)

Distance relationships suck! Now that I've got that out of my system, what I really mean is distance relationships take a lot of work that requires dedication, perseverance, and four large laundry loads of hope and faith. I love giving out relationship advice but when it comes to my own I never consider giving myself advice because I know how I feel about my love and i feel as if it wouldn't be th type of advice I need to hear. I'v been having an issue with keeping a positive mind when it comes to my relationship. I'm sometimes pessimistic to the fullest and the optimistic but expecting the worst to come sooner than later which is not really being optimistic at all.

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine. Relationships are enough work within themselves. To add distance to the mix can't be fun :- [[

    ReplyDelete