Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can't get enough of YOU

I like to think of myself as a spiritual person, I do believe in God and we do have a very personal relationship but astrology and everything associated with it is very interesting. So yes, I do become very interested in what some of them say about my sun sign and such. No I don't believe everything but sometimes some of the generalizations are very true -- well for me anyways. On to my point, I remember a few months ago when formspring was growing in popularity, a person asked me this and I got super duper offended:

"Well I really hope that doesn't happen:Next question!:). You seem to be in and out of several relationships i believe theyre genuine but do you thing your more in love with the concept of BEING in love then actually loving these guys?"


I couldnt believe someone thought that of me because I generally do love every guy I've ever been in a relationship with and then just last night when I was supposed to be studying, I came across an astrological website and it said something about female Leos being in love with the idea of being in love and if I think hard enough I really do feel that way about love. Not just with myself but with anyone. I want anyone that I care about to be in love sooner and /or later. I do love love :) 

I want a smoothie. Peace out!



No comments:

Post a Comment