Wednesday, July 7, 2010

30-Day Letter Challenge- Day 15 :The person you miss the most

Dear pieces of me,

I miss you guys sooo much. I really have no idea when ya'll left and why but I really do wish you would come back. Honestly, I havent been drowning or frowning, i've just been confused. It's like I know something is missing but when I start looking for whatever it is, I cant seem to find it; or you guys. If I didnt treat you guys with the respect and love as the other parts of me then I'm truly sorry but being confused and knowing something is missing isnt such a great life. I though i found you guys on the corner store but that was someone else pieces. Or maybe you guys left me because ya'll's purpose was served already. Well what ever the excuse or situation may be, I would have loved a hug and a goodbye. But just in case you guys think of me as much as I think of you, I just wanted to let you all know that I miss you.

Love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment