Tuesday, July 6, 2010

30-Day Letter Challenge- Day 14: Someone you've drifted away from

Dear Ashton,

It's hard for me to admit and even stay mad at you because I love you always but I do miss you. I miss our indescribable, text all throughout the day and night relationship but I guess since you didnt want to give me your new number even after I asked twice that you're in a new place in your life. I know you could careless about how I feel about this new place but I'm happy that you're enjoying every last second of your life in New York. I guess some people need time and space alone for real growth.... and although I miss you... I am a bit glad we drifted apart... well only on some days. Anyways hope things continue to go great for you. Talk to you later.

Love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment