Tuesday, June 29, 2010

30- Day Letter Challenge - Day 7: Your Ex

Dear You,


I hope everything in your life is going well. No i dont mean well, I mean another word but I just cant think of it but I basically hope that everything is going good. I hope you are still in school and pursuing your dreams on being a nurse. I also hope that you are finally coping with the loss of your first love. I know she's looking down on you and wanting the best for you. I know she's happy that you got off you butt and decided to stop letting the pain hold you back and put those brain cells to work. I cant for you to be all that all know you can be. I know you believe in yourself but you better start really acting like it. Dont just make her, your Nanna, your brother, friends, and family proud, but ultimately make yourself proud of any and every accomplishment you achieve. I may not understand why it came to an end as soon as it did but I just hope that you take this time to live your life for you. I bet you didnt know I thought that highly of you huh?


p.s. and even though we aren't together, "you are never going to get rid of me" - remember we used to say that to each other. Anyways, I love you always & forever.


Love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment