Saturday, May 22, 2010

I gotta feeling...

Today, I've had the feeling that of creativity. I've wanted to make something all day but i dont have the resources (sad face). Have you ever had one of these days when you just want to design your own hand bag, design a shirt, make a photo frame, and anything else that involves some sort of glue, thread, and brain cells of creativity? Well since I dont have the $$$$ or resources, I decided I'm going to make me an INSPIRE journal. It's going to contain images, quotes, snippets from my fav. magazines, things that will inspire me on a bad and good day. Well I gotta go try to do something to this head full of "curls" I have on top of my head. Be back later on. Peace out.

me currently:


Look at all that thickness in the front. I love it & hate to tame it 

No comments:

Post a Comment