Monday, December 12, 2011

Update

Finally, I have a break from school. All I'm going to do now is watch movies, maybe even watch some Arthur, watch some tv shows, sleep, workout, txt, talk on the phone, enjoy the time I have away from school and all the meanings of school. I'm trying this new thing, just for a week, of eating no dairy after watching Forks over Knives with my mom. I already what they were talking about but I never wanted to give up the perfect taste of my plain yogurt (Walmart brand). I hope I can make it through without breaking one bit but almost everything that I normally eat has some type of dairy in it. So that means I have to be extra picky when I'm eating out and no more Venti Mocha Frappuccinos from Starbucks, as if I need anymore. I'm pretty excited about this!!!! Anywho, I just noticed that out of all of my blogs, this is the one I feel like I can be the most personal. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I started this blog before any of the others but yeah. Just thought I'd share that revelation I had.

Peace & love
Happy Holidays to you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment