Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Random but all very important (to me at least)

I have horrible time management skills. Right now as I am typing I should be reading more on this Foreign Aid article and I'm not because I'm sitting her writing a blog about my horrible time management skills. Anyways I need to research some different techniques to become more managable with my time because it's starting to affect some things in my life. I can't believe I'm saying this but I would at least like to go to bed at like 11 or something. It's so ironic that I would like to go to sleep earlier when back in the day all I wanted was to stay up late I guess that's how life goes.

I miss my turtle Vanessa. Sometimes I wish I had her in my room. I wish I could feed her and talk to her about some of my problems. Who is she gonna tell? Anyways I know she living a better life than she did on this earth. R.I.P. Note: I knew she was a girl because I looked up her species and they gave a specific detail on how to figure out the gender.

You know what grinds my gears? When people say you are so smart. I always ask why do you think that and they always say because you look smart and etc. There are alot of girls that look smart but are really dumb and then there is the reverse. Sometimes I wish I could be the reverse. You know those girls you have seen in the mall or on the bus and you just know that they make bad grades and they dont have common sense until you find out that they graduated at the top of their class. I don't enjoy the pressure people put on me. I'm starting to realize that I am not book smart. Well okay it's hard to explain. I used to love reading and now that I'm in college all I read are textbooks and if I am interested in reading something else it will most likely be something about psychology.

I also noticed something about myself too when it comes to psychology. If it has anything, when I say anything I mean ANYTHING to do with psychology I am all eyes and ears, all A's and B's. All my other classes yeah they are cool but I am surprised when I get an A in a non-psychology class. I guess that's how I know that I love love love psychology because no matter what Psych class it is I am engaged and willing to learn. I guess I should have that type of attitude in my other classes because I'm sure that will help me be focused but the truth is I get bored with all the other classes.

Another thing that irritates me about myself is that so many ideas travel through my mind at once super duper fast that it sometimes distracts me from what I need to be doing in order to get my college degree.

I acknowledge my flaws and all but I love my life and myself very much. I just need to adopt some new healthy habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment