Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Beautiful Mind

Yes I'm talking about the movie. I'm a psychology major and I just love love love this movie. The movie about John Nash and his life with schizophrenia. When I say I love this movie, I mean I can watch it 50 times a row and still cry and laugh at the same parts like I have never seen it before. I just found out about 30 minutes ago that his son, John Nash Jr. is also schizophrenic. Family members have a 10 percent chance of being diagnosed with schizophrenia. I know my tone seems like I'm thinking all of this is cool and you're right. I do think it's cool but in the psychological way... if there is even a cool psychological way. I just want to get that off of my chest. And just because you have a psychological disorder, disability, or anything else does not mean you can not be successful, John Nash Sr. would know since he has his Ph.D. and a Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences.

1 comment: