Friday, July 2, 2010

30- Day Letter Challenge - Day 11 - A deceased person you wish you could talk to

Dear Willie,

I miss you so much. I still cant believe it's already been a year and some change that you've been gone. I didnt really realize how different my life would have been if you werent here but since I wake up everyday now I know. Sorry I took you for granted. Sorry I treated you like you were lower than me. See even though you're dead you're still teaching me things. So I was in summer school right, and they gave me a choice to either stay in AV or Tyus and I chose Tyus but they put me in AV, and everyday I had to walk past were you used to live... I still feel you here. I hope you're at peace and not like that Susie Salmon girl from "Lovely Bones". If you are like her then please just dont creep me out in one of my dreams. I think it'll actually take me visiting you to forgive myself for being so unappreciative of your life. "You dont realize what you had until it's gone" is such a perfect quote because I realize now but it's too late but better late than never, right? Anyways I miss you more than I can express in words or thoughts. I just want to thank you for being in my life for that short amount of time. I'll love you forever.

Love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment