Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bored? Explore Youtube!

If you ever find yourself feeling boredom set in because you have nothing to do, you don't want to do what you need to be doing, or you're off of work, on a break from school, living alone, or just bored with a group of friends I highly recommend you explore YouTube. If anyone doesn't know already YouTube has a huge community of videos with different types of channels varying in Howto, Fashion, Music, Comedy, and they even have Movies ( the newer movies you can rent online for a cheap price but I don't recommend doing it)!

I came up with a list of a few of my favorite channels on YouTube, maybe if you're bored right now you should check them out. I wouldn't steer you wrong (I promise).

Here's the list (just click on the channel name that you're interested in):

1) communitychannel
2) cityonfire31811
3) theskorpionkingshow
4) sweetaddictionstv
5) DeStorm
6) divascancook
7) Dogma092374
8) DulceCandy87
9) FLuffeeTalks
10) itschriscrocker
11) TheYoungTurks
12) WHATTHEBUCKSHOW
13) collegehumor

No comments:

Post a Comment