Wednesday, June 30, 2010

30- Day Letter Challenge - Day 9 (date supposed to be written July 1) : Someone you wish you could meet

dear someone I wish I could meet,

I really wish we could have grown up together like all cousins are supposed to. I mean I dont mean it had to be everyday of our lives but I at least would have liked to see you every summer or two or maybe 3, 4, and 5 but look I dont even know where you live. I've never heard stories about you well only stories about your mothers and them having both of you guys at a young age but not one story that specifically had to do with just you; my cousin. I hope one day before our lives end that we will meet and I'm asking us to be all buddy buddy I just would like to meet you.

Update: I got to meet them, my cousins this summer (summer '11). Very exciting to finally meet them all. I think they were excited to meet me as well. I just wish I had more time to spend with them but in the near future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment