Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Addictions

What's your addiction? Is it money? Is it girls? Is it weed? ("Addiction")



Well Kanye to answer your question my recent addiction is a food item. I forgot how they come into my life. I dont remember my first experience with them but I do remember that a long time ago I was afraid to try them but now I love them. I love them so much that I daydream about them. Being in college, with refund money that needs to be saved, I sometimes think about spending a good $20 on a few bags of them. I like them frozen. I have no idea why but I read somewhere on the internet (cant believe everything) and also heard on the food network channel that when vegetables and fruit are picked then frozen it keeps the all nutrients packed in and that its sometimes a bit more healthier than fresh. I guess thats why I'm so addicted. Right now talking about it, I want some but I'll wait until I have access to the store. That is all.


No comments:

Post a Comment